Forum de la Carrière Ignited Phoenix Foot-Land Index du Forum

Forum de la Carrière Ignited Phoenix Foot-Land
Carrière du site www.foot-land.com

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

France captain Hugo Lloris backs Paul Pogba to rediscover hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Carrière Ignited Phoenix Foot-Land Index du Forum -> CIP -> Ligue 1 CIP Saison 2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: France captain Hugo Lloris backs Paul Pogba to rediscover hi Répondre en citant

sbobet asian Paul Pogba is still "one of the best players in the world" despite his "complicated" situation at Manchester United, according to France captain Hugo Lloris.

Pogba has struggled for both form and fitness this season and has been left out of the starting XI in United's last three games in all competitions.

Despite his domestic struggles, Pogba was included in the 25-man France squad for the upcoming friendlies against Colombia and Russia and Lloris believes the international break could help the midfielder recapture his best form.

"Paul stays a strong player in our team, he is one of our leaders," said Lloris. "This season is a little bit complicated but he was injured so that could explain why he was not consistent all the time.

"But he already proved with Manchester or France that he is one of the best players in the world if he is at 100 per cent. Now he is more mature. sbobet asian

"He knows his place, his responsibilities. I have no doubt that he will be ready for this huge competition and show his best side."

France boss Didier Deschamps expects Pogba to return to his best in time for the upcoming World Cup in Russia.

"Everyone is talking about Paul now. He has a complicated situation at Manchester. But he did not lose his football and what he knows how to do," said Deschamps.

"I have talked with him. I deal with him the same way that I deal with other players. Maybe not the same as all the players but he is not outcast.

"Sometimes you need to encourage them sometimes even to comfort them, let them know I trust them.

"Sometimes you need to tell the truth, being more aggressive. That's management. I need to put the players in the best possible conditions.

"Sometimes they come not in good physical or psychological conditions but the truth in November is not the same in March and will be different in May/June when we prepare for the World Cup." sbobet asian

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Mar - 09:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 05:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Messi Wins Fight to Register Himself as Trademark Répondre en citant

Messi Wins Fight to Register Himself as Trademark

www sbobet888 A European court has ruled that Lionel Messi, the world’s top earning footballer, can trademark his own name. The Barcelona and Argentina striker fought a seven-year fight to be able to use his name on sports goods. His original application was challenged by the Spanish cycling brand, Massi, which argued that the names were too similar and would cause confusion.

But the EU’s General Court ruled that the footballer was too well known for confusion to arise. The ruling comes days after France Football magazine reported Mr Messi had overtaken Cristiano Ronaldo as the highest earner in football, with an income of €126m (£108m). Mr Ronaldo is making €94m, the magazine said. Mr Messi’s application to trademark his name was made to the European Union Office for Intellectual Property (EUIPO) in 2011.

It ruled against the footballer, saying the names were similar, because their dominant elements, “consisting of the terms ‘Massi’ and ‘Messi’, are almost identical visually and phonetically”. EUIPO said that only some people would be aware the two were different. But the General Court, the EU’s second highest court, disagreed. It said on Thursday: “The football player’s fame counteracts the visual and phonetic similarities” with Massi. www sbobet888

“Mr Messi is, in fact, a well-known public figure who can be seen on television and who is regularly discussed on television or on the radio,” the court said. Widely considered one of the world’s greatest soccer players, Mr Messi, 30, scored his 600th professional goal last month and is the all-time highest scorer for both Barcelona and Argentina’s national team. www sbobet888

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 13:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the br Répondre en citant

Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the brink of Champions League final

sbo666 Manager Jurgen Klopp thinks Roma would have to produce something special to deny Liverpool a place in the Champions League final. Having stunned Barcelona, who arrived with a 4-1 lead in the last round but exited the competition on away goals after the hosts' 3-0 win, Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco hopes lightning strikes twice as they try to overcome a 5-2 deficit, but Klopp is remaining calm. "I really think we deserve to be here," said the Reds boss. "We are here to fight for our dreams, that is how it is, and we want to go to the final.

"After the game at Anfield a few people had a feeling we had lost and after a week a few people think Roma only have to win 3-0 but that is quite a result." Di Francesco added: "I would do a copy and paste [of the Barca game]," he said. "It is in the mind of the players. In order to compete against a rival such as Liverpool, we need to raise the bar in terms of physical effort, then comes the attitude, approach to the game and trying to score an early goal to have the fans behind us even more." sbo666

The build-up to the second leg has been overshadowed by concerns about the safety of Liverpool's travelling fans, after 53-year-old Sean Cox was attacked before the first leg at Anfield, but Klopp hopes to return to talking about events on the pitch on Wednesday. "The fight around a football game is only on the pitch, I hope, after one week of speaking about it," Klopp said. "And it was good to speak about it. Sean and his family should hear and feel our support, I really hope everyone understood." sbo666

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: France captain Hugo Lloris backs Paul Pogba to rediscover hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Carrière Ignited Phoenix Foot-Land Index du Forum -> CIP -> Ligue 1 CIP Saison 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation